Use your membership to get a AAA DISCOUNT of 10% off labor up to a maximum of $100.
- Member Savings - Save a minimum of 10% on labor ($100 maximum discount) with your AAA membership.
- About AAA Approved Centers - Find out below why AAA Approved Auto Repair™ should mean so much to you. See the stringent criteria we had to meet before earning this certification and how important it is to you and your experience.
- Terms and conditions - To receive discount, please mention your AAA membership when calling for appointments or reservations and provide your valid membership number at time of purchase. Although it is rare, AAA offers are subject to change and can be expired without notice. Although we’d like to, the AAA offers are not valid with other discounts, promotions, or coupons. Some conditions and restrictions may apply to all offers.
To earn the AAA designation Allied Service Center met stringent standards for:
- Services Offered
- Customer Satisfaction Level
- Staff Qualifications
- Community Reputation
- Facility Condition
- Equipment Available
AAA Shop Criteria
AAA facilities are judged on the following criteria:
The facility must provide services in the following areas:
- Engine tune-up
- Minor engine repair
- Electrical system
- In addition, a facility may provide the following optional services:
- Tires, steering, suspension
Major engine repairs:
- Automatic transmission
- Heating, air conditioning
- Manual transmission, rear axle
- Clean, safe and comfortable customer facilities are required.
- Visible identification must be worn by all reception staff.
- All service staff must be qualified, courteous and efficient.
- The facility must receive a favorable response of 90% or better in each rating category of the AAA Auto Repair Service Questionnaire returned by the facility’s customers**.
** Allied received an overall 97.4% customer satisfaction rating.
- The facility must be clean, tidy and attractive inside and out.
Staff qualifications and training:
- The facility must have a National Institute for Automotive Service Excellence (ASE) certified mechanic or equivalent for each area of service which the facility offers.
- A garage supervisor must be available during all hours of service operation for member contact and quality control purposes.
- The facility must have an effective quality control program in existence.
- The facility must have a formal training system for keeping employees up-to-date on new automotive systems.
- The facility must have technically competent service reception personnel who are trained to advise customers regarding repairs and service.
The facility must have an acceptable community reputation as determined by reviews and analysis of:
- Dun and Bradstreet or bank financial or equivalent reports
- Consumer Protection Agency report
- Inquiries of past customers randomly selected by AAA
- The facility must have prescribed limits of commercial general or garage liability insurance, including bodily injury and property damage coverage and garage keeper’s legal liability insurance.
- Vehicle lifts, hoists or lifting jacks
- Lubrication equipment
- Parts cleaner
- Safety stands
- Technical service manuals (up-to-date) or electronic access
- Torque wrench set (inch/foot)
- Vernier caliper
- Welding equipment
- Micrometer 0″-1″
- Headlight alignment tester
- Engine tune-up
- Engine analyzer with display
- Digital voltmeter, ammeter, ohmmeter, dwellmeter, tachometer
- Timing light
- Vacuum/pressure gauge
- Compression tester, cylinder leak down tester
- Exhaust gas analyzer
- Fuel injection test equipment
- Injector pulse tester
Minor engine repair:
- Hand-held tools only
- Brake drum and disc lathe
- Dial indicators
- Brake disc micrometer
- Brake drum gauge
- Digital voltmeter
- Digital ohmmeter
- Digital ammeter
- Battery load tester
- Battery charger
- Alternator, regulator, starting circuit tester
- Tires, steering, suspension:
- Alignment rack/tables
- Wheel balancer, spin or bubble
- Coil spring compressor
- Tire changer
- Related special tools
- Heating and air conditioning:
- Radiator and cap pressure tester
- A/C recharging station
- A/C leak detector
- Vacuum pump
- Manifold gauge set
- Freon recovery system
Major engine repair:
- Engine repair stand
- Engine floor crane
- Outside micrometer 0″-4″
- Valve refacer, valve seat cutter
- Cylinder hone/deglazer
- Cylinder bore gauge or inside micrometer 0″-4″
- Related special tools
- Pressure gauge (300) psi
- 30-inc.asph hp. vacuum gauge
- Transmission jack
Manual transmission and rear axle:
- Gear puller, axle puller
- Arbor/hydraulic press
- Clutch aligning tools
In addition to meeting the facility approval criteria, applicants must receive a favorable response of 90% or better in each rating category of the Auto Repair Service Questionnaire returned by the applicant’s customers*.
*Approximately 100 questionnaires are mailed out. A minimum of 25 must be returned to make a complete file. If response is less than that, the facility is rejected.
Coupons & Specials
Save $10 on Belt Replacement. Call for an Appointment Today!
Allied Club Card $99.95
Save Money with a Discount Card! Includes 4 Free Oil Changes.
Car Not Running Right?
Factory Diagnostic $89.95. Call for an Appointment Today!
WHY TRUST ALLIED?
Here at Allied, everyone associated with your car is responsible to make sure you have a good experience. Here’s how we work.
- Nationwide Warranty - Drive away with confidence and a nationwide written 36 month or 36,000 mile warranty so you never have to come out of pocket twice for the same repair.
- You Are What Matters - Our trained advisors listen to your concerns and make sure you don’t waste time or money performing unnecessary services.
- Your Car is Unique -We know every car is a little different and your advisor takes an ownership role by choosing the best technician for your problem.
- Your Approval - We offer repair options and never do any work without your permission. No exceptions. No surprises.
- Expert Work - Our technicians are expert level and require them to stand behind their work with their own time. In other words, they are only paid once for every single job they do.
- AAA Approved - We are AAA approved and must past quarterly inspections to insure our equipment and technicians are up to date.
Request an estimate
For the fastest quote call 702-364-0566 or complete the form below.
Note: including year, make model and symptom will help us provide you the most accurate price quote.